Terms & Conditions
1. About Us
The site is provided by BitterSweet Clothing (“we/us”), whose principal place of business is at 9 Fore Street, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 3AJ.
2. In General
Access to and use of this Web site and the products and search services available through this Web site (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the Terms of Service may be updated by us from time to time.
You will not commit or encourage a criminal offence; send or receive any material which is in any way offensive or obscene, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; act contrary to the acceptable use policies of any Linked Sites or community standards generally; transmit or distribute a virus; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s trade marks or other proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the bittersweetclothing.co.uk Web site.
5. Intellectual Property and Content
The Site and its content are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trade marks, as detailed in our Copyright and Trade Mark Notice. Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in part.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not guarantee that the Site will be suitable for your purposes or requirements. If your PC does not support relevant technology including encryption, you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Site. The Site is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We shall have no responsibility for all information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web. The content of the Site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. We use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content of the Site, but we give no guarantee that the content is complete, accurate, error or virus free or up to date. So far as permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any standard of reasonable care and skill.
7. Limitation of Liability
So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site (including the reliance upon any information contained on it).
8. General Information
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute. We reserve the right to vary the Terms from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting to the Site and by continuing to use it, you will be deemed to accept any such variations.
Loyalty Points Terms and Conditions
1. Bittersweet loyalty points will be earned at the rate of 1 point for every whole pound spent on eligible goods in the Bittersweet online store.
2. A minimum of 200 points must be accrued to obtain the first £10 reward. For every subsequent 100 points collected you will earn a further £5 reward.
3. Any points balance remaining once rewards have been issued will carry forward.
4. Loyalty rewards can only be used for purchases of Bittersweet goods above their face value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. Bittersweet reserve the right to withdraw or amend the scheme at any time by giving loyalty members 3 months’ notice by email. In this event, rewards will only be issued where the loyalty member has accumulated 200 points or more.
7. When a refund is given on goods purchased in conjunction with the loyalty points, points will be deducted from the current points balance at the rate of 1 point for every whole pound refunded.
8. Bittersweet may from time to time award double points or bonus points when specified items are purchased in conjunction with a loyalty points. If in this case a refund is given on these specified items, points will be deducted at the rate at which they were awarded.
9. Bittersweet may refuse to redeem loyalty credits and/or issue points, if in its reasonable opinion, it considers that the Bittersweet loyalty scheme is being misused.
10. By signing up for the loyalty scheme you will be agreeing to receive emails from Bittersweet. You can opt out of receiving further emails by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email. If you unsubscribe from a loyalty email you will no longer receive notification of promotions or rewards earned.
- Coupons issued to online customers for 10% off their next purchase are limited to single use by one person and will be valid until the expiry date shown on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be used against an item that has been exchanged for a returned item.
- If a customer returns an item for a refund the coupon cannot be used to purchase the same item again.
- A returned item that was purchased using a 10% discount coupon will be refunded the full cost of the item minus 10%.
- Loyalty points will be added where appropriate when purchasing using a 10% discount coupon, but loyalty points cannot be used in conjunction with a 10% discount coupon purchase.